Dyed fabric looses stats

https://gyazo.com/ed8ce2de4f78e5b9af8f802c627d42c8

if you dye cloth before sewing it into patterns apparently it looses al stats that the material would have imparted to the finished article. this is really an issue as some times I have to dye projects before I start sewing so I do not loos e track of what I am doing.

ok, I think i made an Adjustment that should fix the issue, and I think I have fixed the Items that were effected, please let me know.. Heading out on Vacation now, See you all in a Month LOL

I will look later. Just had surgery IRL and need rest.

https://gyazo.com/68f71a2c7c915b8b4551fc425629b6a5
Fixed

Not fixed
https://gyazo.com/c277bba51c7d48717e331d7304ad4a79
https://gyazo.com/7d95c73a02aa9de33099e87144d4bdcc

sorry to be a pain…

OK, I will fix the stats on those when I get time… Have you tries creating something new yet?

I will try but as I said I had Surgery yesterday morning and I am tired.

https://gyazo.com/751df380f4a4d3833f4e10ff3bd7cdb6

plain linen sheet to compare the number are right except durability

https://gyazo.com/c5566e566b5cde63aedec70fe90f0f80

just made a cotton sheet to test and clearly it has the same error. I might have to find another way to deal with my projects other than color coding…

I will look at the whole process when I get back from vacation

As you will be gone some time and I need to keep the colony going I have chosen to sell the muddled mess to a merchant Stall and will simply have to start over with another plan until you can manage to look into it further. It’s not ideal but it is just what I have to do.